This is a cricket statistics app. If you are a cricket lover and like to analyze international & your domestic cricketer’s performance, then this free app may help you.
With this app , you can record cricket data by yourself. You can manually add team, player and can keep record of player’s performance in test, odi & t20 format separately.
It is incredible and easy to use. It is effective and powerful to analyze player’s performance both in batting & bowling section in all three formats. Probably the best free app in google play to track cricketer’s performance.
Record any formats :
– Test Matches
– One Day Internationals
– Twenty Twenty Internationals
Track Your Cricket Performance:
– Record the runs you scored & number of wickets you got.
– Get the statistics on your batting & bowling.
– Understand how you are performing by viewing the whole statistics.
– Discover your progress in cricket in a particular period.
Make Analysis On Domestic and International Cricketer’S Performance:
– Make analysis on your players batting statistics. You will find the total number of innings, runs, balls, average, strike rate, total sixes, total fours, total not out, highest score, number of centuries, half centuries in batsman’s batting statistics.
– Similarly make analysis on bowlers bowling statistics.
– Also you can make analysis on ICC international cricket player’s cricket performance.
Track Tournaments like bi lateral series, world cup, ipl, bpl cpl, psl, bbl etc.
REASON OF USING THIS APP
> One can track cricketer’s recent & overall performance & can make analysis by viewing the statistics.
> Sometimes we make excellent knocks in our domestic cricket which are not usually saved anywhere. Using this app we can save our memorable innings & can rewind later.